Combo 16-day tour: Islands & Legends ~ THE AFFORDABLE TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
If Greece has always been your dream vacation, this itinerary will help you make your dream come true. You will start with a classical tour that takes you from Athens to Meteora – several monasteries perched high on steep sandstone rocks, Delphi – where the oracle of Apollo spoke, Olympia – the site of the first Olympic Games in classical times, Napflion – the original capital of the modern Greek state named after Nafplios son of Poseidon, Epidaurus – the world-renowned theatre known for its perfect acoustics, Mycenae – the legendary birthplace of hero and demi-god Heracles, and finally on the way back to Athens the historic Corinth Canal – a UNESCO site.
For the second part of your trip you will fly to the majestic island of Crete for a 3-day stay, transfer by high speed ferry to enchanting Santorini and continue your island hopping with a 3-day Mykonos stay before your transfer back to Athens by high speed ferry.
You spend your last night in cosmopolitan Athens where you’ll have the opportunity to visit the Acropolis as well as Plaka with its Greek Tavernas.
Islands and Legends Tour Features*
- October, Montreal departures – Limited Space.
- Roundtrip transatlantic flight in Economy Class + domestic flight as indicated.
- Meet & greet by a Transat Holidays representative upon arrival at Athens airport
- Roundtrip transfers between airport(s), ports and hotels
- All hotel service charges and local taxes when applicable
- Services of a Transat Holidays representative in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, & Crete
- Tour guides and entrance fees for sightseeing for the coach tour portion of itinerary
- Orientation at the hotel at the commencement of each itinerary
- Three nights Escorted Classical Coach Tour in air-conditioned touring motor coaches, tour guide, all entrance fees and air-conditioned hotel rooms.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Mykonos in an air-conditioned hotel room including breakfast.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Santorini in an air-conditioned hotel room including breakfast.
- Three nights’ accommodation in Crete in an air-conditioned hotel room including breakfast and dinner (some hotels may offer additional meals).
- Two nights’ accommodation in Athens in an air-conditioned hotel room including breakfast.
- High speed ferry and air transfers as described in detailed itinerary.
Option: Tourist Class Hotels
Option: First Class Hotels
|*Subject to substitution and/or change.|
*Applicable to all escorted tour or cruise bookings for two or more passengers valued at over $1000 per person before taxes and made through Grand Escapades with our preferred suppliers – Visa gift card will be made available following full payment of booking – One visa gift card per booking – cannot be combined with any other Grand Escapades promotion or discount – to qualify for gift card, client must provide promo-code VGC100 at the time of booking – Not valid in jurisdictions that deems it illegal – Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time. – Visa, and the Visa design are trademarks of Visa International.