Weddings bells are ringing!
Click Here to Contact a Travel Expert
The question has been popped, weddings bells are ringing and you are about to create memories that will last you forever.
- • Are you planning a non-traditional wedding and a romantic escape for you and guests?
- • Would you like a honeymoon with a personal touch?
- • Want to make sure you’re picking a good location?
- • Not sure where to start looking?
- • Need to travel on a budget?
If yes, you’re not alone. More and more, couples are putting a spin on traditional nuptials or honeymoons by taking the ceremony on the road.
Destination weddings, also known as ‘Weddingmoons’, is an ever growing trend with engaged couples. Ceremonies are usually smaller with lower overall costs, but many couples are not aware that a qualified travel counselor can take care of much of the planning on their behalf.
As this is a special time in your life you want to make sure it gets the attention it deserves; you want to research your options and receive professional advice on destinations that fit your needs, expectations and budget.
If you need access to special rates and amenities that are not available online and can make your trip extra special and if you expect confirmation of every detail that will ensure 100% satisfaction and a perfect and worry-free trip for you and your guests then do not chance it; consult a professional travel counselor who has the passion for travel, the personal experience with prime romantic properties and the knowhow to send you on the trip of your dreams.
Indeed, a qualified counselor will be able to:
- • Help you select a location that can accommodate your ceremony and your guests.
- • Advise you on local wedding rules, regulations, and document requirements.
- • Put you in touch with a wedding planner at the property or on the ship you select.
- • Negotiate group rates.
- • Manage bookings for your guests.
- • Take care of all details allowing you to enjoy your special day.
Getting good professional help can ensure that you stay on budget, avoid hiccups with bookings, and have all you need to enjoy your special day and relax with your guests.
The professional travel consultants at Grand Escapades specialize in destination weddings and will be happy to assist you in organizing a flawless weddingmoon that will not only meet but exceed your expectations.
We are fully licensed and located in Kirkland serving the West Island and surrounding areas for over 25 years; Quebec Permit holder, a member of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA).